Wednesday, September 7, 2011

... productivity ...

being a SAHM, a lot of days kinda roll into others and sometimes weeks go by like a blur. i find myself asking "what did you do all week?" and shrug to my reflection because sometimes i don't have an honest answer. i've had a stack of papers to go through since the beginning of august and it's already a week into september and that pile is still sitting there, taunting me. it's been on my "to-do" list everyday yet, it's not getting taken care of.

i think my hubby gives me more credit than i deserve sometimes. (did i just say that?) i know that the work is endless and there's always sometime to do... chasing 2 little girls around plus chauffeuring my son to and from school and practice. a lot of times it's a thankless job and a never ending one. on top of that, trying to start up 2 businesses from home. let me tell you, there's always something to be done. research for products and reading up on competitors, i can spend up to 1 hour at a time, several times a day. i know that i'm doing something productive but i don't feel like i was productive.

i need to be better at creating a punch list everyday. either creating it the night before or first thing in the morning. i think that would make me feel better about my days gone by and knowing exactly what i got done, instead of the days going by like a bullet train right before my eyes.

... and i need to get more organized. i can't find my camera and i NEED it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment