Monday, July 12, 2010

2nd Son Wants to Meet...

As we're eating lunch, 2nd Son says to me "I want to meet Jack." I respond, "Jack who?" He replies, "Jack In The Box. I've never met him before." I replied, "Oh."

Made me giggle inside that all these fictional characters make an impact on our kids lives. 2nd Son's really into Legos, Mario Brothers, Hot Wheels, list goes on and on. He's very passionate about each thing that he's into. When we go to Toys "R" Us on occasion, he'll see a picture of Geoffrey and ask if Geoffrey is there so we can meet him. He wants to be Mario for Halloween. He wants to go to LegoLand. The list goes on and on.

Daughter repeats everything that 2nd Son says so he has backup... and when it's just me and them... They would win if majority won in our household.

No comments:

Post a Comment